Sunday, April 30, 2006

Zoos are fun!

I accomplished one of my goals for 2006 - seeing the baby panda at the DC zoo. He was playing with what I assume was his mother... climbing trees and participating in other panda-like activities. I forgot how much pandas look like stuffed animals. Makes me want to bring one home - although my roommate says she doesn't have the time to take care of a real-life panda.

In other news, I am officially becoming cheap. After having purchased a new Coach bag a few weeks ago, I realized on Friday night that I was not 100% happy with it and decided to return it. Today I said goodbye. With the extra change in my pocket, I was able to fill up my gas tank ($46), pick up my dry cleaning ($20), and purchase soap, shampoo and detergent ($15). All in all, a productive day.

There's a five-days-in-the-office week looking at me so I should get ready for bed. Have a great week!

drd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home