Thursday, April 06, 2006

Is this worth my job?

I got my hair cut earlier in the week (and free highlights might I add... good things happen to good people) and I found an article in whatever salon magazine I was reading at the time... Glamour, something like that. A woman who blogged about her job, as she was in the fashion industry and knew tons of celeb gossip. The blog ended up making her famous, and later jobless (x 2). She appeared on several morning shows, radio shows, newspapers, etc.

And I found myself wondering, "Could that happen to me?"

I have deleted some of the blogs I had written about a certain someone that I worked with.... Ahem. Notice how I said "worked." As in, other people thought she was a snatch face as well and she was let go last week!! Hip hip hooray!

So I think my job is safe. Plus I never mention the actual name of the place where I work. Let's just call it "Target" to be safe.

In other work-related news, I am just now able to get ready for bed... as we have a large day of doing the things we do at my company. Again, nothing specific here as I have bills and I like to eat.

But I do find it ridiculous that it is 11:53 and I'm still awake. Especially since I have to work at "Target's" other office tomorrow morning so I will be leaving my house around 6:45 - ish. Awesomed.

Thank goodness it's a Friday. I can drink heavily tomorrow night and hopefully gain back any of the weight I managed to kick this week.

At least I'll have my job to complain about as I'm drinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home