Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dream girl....

So last night, I had 2 dreams, both awesomed.

In the first, I was in an auditorium with thousands of people. It was similar to a graduation, except I only recognized two of the names I heard.. Mine and my best friend from childhood.

The only difference in my dream was this:

The person at the podium would say a number and then the corresponding name. The number was the salary that you would be making going forward.

The voice says,

"$72,000."
"Dana Shovel (this is not my last name, for safety purposes in my blog, it will be)."

And then he continued. "$42,000." and so on.

So that meant I was making 72K!!! I was so excited.

It wasn't until a little while later that I realized the name came BEFORE the number. An overwhelming sadness came over me as I realized I was really only making $42K -- which keep in mind -- is still more than I make now. Then I realized he said my best friend's name before the "$72,000." So SHE was the one making the big bucks. I knew I should have been a nurse.

Life sucks, even in dreams.

Then I had another dream closer to my rise-and-shine time that my roommate and I ordered pizza. We had leftovers, and that was what I would take to work for lunch.Until I woke up and realized it was a dream and there would be no pizza for lunch.

Here I am, with no monies and no pizza. Hungry and poor.

And it's only Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home