Saturday, February 25, 2006

I can't believe you still read this...

After checking my Sitemeter, I realized that I am the lamest blogger to have ever blogged. Or pretended to. Can't believe anyone still checks this with my lack o' updates, but I have decided it's time to type. So with the latest from Torino blaring in the background, I am here.. to blog.

Let's see... How's life? Good. Work - Busy. I worked out of the Alexandria office Friday...located in "Old Towne" or however you spell it, this office is next to impossible to find. If it weren't for my roommate, I would still be driving on Duke Street trying to find it (or in that private residential area that I drove into by accident). So I got to the office shortly after 8 a.m., which to me is just ridiculous. Who gets to work that early in northern Virginia? No one. Exactly. I prefer rolling in at 9:30 - ish. After all, I was told that was the latest I should get there. 9:30 it is.

Other aspects of life... Friends - Good. Learning more about myself lately and what I enjoy about other people. Also learning what I do not enjoy. Participating in game nights, baby showers, and soon a wedding, they are definitely keeping me busy.

Home life - Couldn't be better. Can you believe that since I moved, I can't remember crying at all? Not even once. That is not normal for me. I usually cry all the time. I think I did cry once when I came home to my parents house. But not in my new residence. The roomie's making me a hardass. That's a good thing.

Sleep - Lacking / needs serious improvement. No matter what I do, I can't get to sleep before 11:30. I have realized the reason behind this is I hate having only 3 or 4 hours to unwind after work. There's dinner, laundry, errands, catching up on tivo. It's too much for one 25-year-old to do in 4 hours a weeknight. So I stay up later than I should and therefore, I get progressively more tired as the week goes on. Like now... If I closed my eyes for more than 3 seconds, I would be asleep... Even typing that made me yawn!

Love - perfect. Missing JB but as that cheesy saying goes, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder.."

Weekend - Those are always good. Especially when you get the chance to sleep. AND blog. That's bonus!

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the weird thing is you're making me cry MORE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home