Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Super Bowl-ing...Girls can celebrate, too!

So my roommate and I have decided to have a little gathering at our house for the Super Bowl. I'm looking for party theme ideas. Wegmans, being the ingenius grocery store that they are, has made Super Bowl themed cookies, cookie cakes, regular cakes, etc. Very cute. I will definitely purchase something of that nature. But what else is appropriate? Beer, ok. Chips and lots of dipping sauces. Got it. Do we need decorations? Balloons? I guess it isn't really a birthday party. It's more of an excuse to drink on a Sunday and then have "the shortest commute ever" as Rita and I each stumble to our respective beds. Anyone with ideas on how to throw a cool Super Bowl party, please feel free to respond. *Also, if you live closeby, you are welcome to join.

*To join the party, you must know me and know where I live. I'm not telling if you don't already know. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home