Monday, January 23, 2006

Blogging at work... Is this legal?

For once in a long, long time, I find myself with so much free time and nothing to "catch up on." I guess I could clean up my emails... that is something I've been putting off for awhile. But I have managed to:

- Delete all unnecessary text messages from my cell
- Enter invoices in my possession into our system (and check them twice)
- Schedule all interviews I've been given (or at least contacted the candidate several times)
- Read my favorite blogs
- Fill up my water bottle
- Inquire about the bagel situation (Mondays are Bagel Day here and for the past few weeks, no bagels. This situation has been taken care of, I believe. And... next week is my week anyway.)
- Tell a funny story which got a funny laugh
- Respond to all emails which needed a response

I think I am good for the day. I should just cut the nonsense and go to the mall right now. I have no one to greet, just one person to meet with later today (potential coordinator)... I'll tell her that today is the best day I've had since starting with the company. By best, I mean.... slowist. This never happens to me! Myspace, here I come...

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging at work is perfectly legal. After sitting in front of a screen all day the last thing I want to do at home is boot up my laptop and do it all over again.

Enjoy your slow day. Take a good long lunch and leave work at 4:59.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it is legal. And I should know: I went to law school and passed the NY bar in 94. What is NOT legal, however, is taking monster bong hits which is just what my law partner did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home