Sunday, November 20, 2005

Update from Randomville...

I feel obligated to blog, especially since I have witnessed or participated in many blog-worthy events as of late.

First all, the work situation is likely to explode this week, and I am very excited. By excited I mean nervous. Email me for details, they are oh so juicy.

Second, Mister Days in Arlington = not cool. I believe this past Friday night was "MTV Reality Show Rejects Night," as there were many shady, trying-to-look-super-cool folks there. A few highlights from the night include:

-Creepy guy trying to 'grind' on Rita. She acknowledges him, realizes there is nowhere else for her to go to escape, and says:

"Hi.

Okay.

Peace out!"

-A guy named Brendan recognizes our friend Alina from P4 (it's the floor of the parking garage at work where everyone goes to smoke). But Brendan refuses to tell us his last name and says if we can figure it out, he'll take us to lunch. Later in the night, I attempt to get the last name from his friend. Turns out the friend is a douche and in actuality, the name 'Brendan' may be a lie. So whoever he is - 'Brendan' and his friend find us on the dance floor and they're laughing and saying, "Good luck finding out my last name" to which I respond:

"That's okay, you're probably not worth knowing anyway."

'Brendan', being an immature 23-years-of-age fights back with, "Ahh sweet, that's what I've been working for my whole life!"

To his smart ass comment, I say, "Mission accomplished!" and swiftly turn my back.

-Arriving back at Alina and Robin's apartment, we see a lack of (or no) empty parking spots. There are some people walking towards their car, so Rita rolls the window down, and yells to the tall, cubby, fangster (fake gangster) in the group wearing an Adidas warm-up jacket:

"Hey Track Suit.. Track Suit... are you leaving?"

'Track Suit' did not like this! He yelled back, "What'd you call me?" and proceeded to stand in front of Mariel's car staring into the headlights... as we laughed about his new nickname, Robin warned us to be quiet since he might have a gun. That makes me a little nervous as we are moving there in 2 weeks. I was told it was a safe area!

And in final news... I drove home to my parents this weekend to do laundry and figure out what I need for my new apartment. Realized I don't have as much stuff as I thought but this is a good excuse to buy things.

Also realized I cry way too much. My mother thinks this will change with maturity. She says I am tender-hearted and when she gets to the point of crying, watch out because she is mad and she'll rip your head off. (Just an FYI)..

So here's to praying I don't cry at work tomorrow - refer to Snatch Face blog - this person is evil.

Ahh.. goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home