Monday, November 14, 2005

All good things must come to an end...

Even Season 2 of Laguna Beach. But I'll be fine.. On Wednesday, I will receive the book I just ordered from Amazon entitled something like "Inside the Bubble," sure to include pics of these rich kids having fun and looking perfect. It was $10, what can I say? :)

I must go now, to prepare for the finale of my favorite show. Half-an-hour and commercial free! That never happens! Some predictions for this episode:

1. Jessica whines
2. Jason still pines for LC
3. LC wears big sunglasses and packs her entire wardrobe before moving to LA
4. Stephen forces emotional moments with both Kristen and LC
5. Talan continues to be a pimp
6. Kristen drives off in her new BMW

And at the end, a nice montage of the season. Oh, Laguna Beach editors, how I love thee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home