Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"Celebrity-Style Rooms On A Limited Budget"

And as in limited, I'm thinking, negative dollars. I want to walk into and store where they give me furniture, just because I'm me. And they also throw in some money for the heck of it.

I'm watching a show on the Style network, amazing how many channels I get... but this designer is remaking a couple's room into a LeAnn Rimes-ish room. I'm guessing LeAnn has good taste? I've seen her house on an episode of Cribs and the only thing I remember is the Buddha statue that her and the hubby frequently rub... Yeah.

So the room is coming together but they spent $3000 on it. To me, that's a substantial chunk of money. If I had $3000, I wouldn't spend it on furniture. Maybe because I don't have a house?

But I'd rather go on a swanky vacation or just quit my job. No, I realize three-grand is not that much. But if I had that laying around.... I'd probably just blow it on a purse. (Louis needs a friend!)

So with that said, if anyone has ideas for furniture, I will be buying some in the next month for my new apartment....and nothing LeAnn Rimes-ish, mkay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home