Thursday, October 13, 2005

:: Happy as a fat kid at Krispy Kreme ::

So I just got the nerve to call my landlord and find out what was going on with my rent... See, when I moved in, I paid first and last months rent, along with signing a year lease. Now I'm moving into an apartment the end of November and had no idea how this would work.

But the conversation was totally pleasant and I could not have asked for a better outcome. My landlady said the guy who lives upstairs with me is sad that I'm moving and said, "We'll never find anyone as nice as Dana." Man, I had them fooled. Unless nice means sitting in your room all the time and eating Taco Bell. In which case, heck yes, I'm nice.

Looking forward to moving, luckily Rita and I got approved so it is official! November 28th ish.. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take offense to your Krispy Kreme comment, but I am glad you are moving into a new place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home