Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sweaters + Diet Coke + Exposing Stalkers = Ambition, baby!

As you can tell by the title of my post, life is busy!

I have recently purchased new sweaters (gotta love Banana Republic and my new favorite lady, Ann Taylor - and her Loft). I absolutely love new sweaters. Probably because I wear them forever - until I am embarrassed when I wear them because they are all pilled and worn, and the sleeves are too short. Yeah, that is just bad. So about every 3-4 years, I go on a binge and just buy tons of sweaters. Many of which never get worn... so sad. But I'd like to think I have outgrown the phase of buying clothes just to have them. If I don't wear something, I will usually end up returning it... That's also apart of my newfound old age, I am becoming cheap! But that's a whole other post.

Next .. Diet Coke. I'm drinking one as we speak. I have somehow managed to trick my body into liking diet soda. Weird, because before, I would have rather drank mud than diet soda. After a month though, I am adjusting and loving it. Diet Pepsi is my favorite.... it makes me happy to see establishments that have Pepsi products.. ie Taco Bell. I also just realized that is the second time I have posted about Taco Bell. I think I have a problem.

And on to the last topic, I can't be too specific but I have a stalker, nothing serious. Just this little ... let's call her "Tramp" (capital T) who likes to chat with me online. Except replace "chat" with "IM me in the middle of the night when I am clearly not at my computer, so she can leave messages without actually talking to me." But I know who it is. I think I'll wait until she strikes up a conversation again, what, with her profanity (what classy girl doesn't use profanity, that's my question), and then I'll print it out and mail it to her parents. Just so they can be proud of the 26-year-old they've raised. Heck, she may even be older than that. But she is soooo mature. If anyone out there would like to email her (or call her in the middle of the night = when she's IMing me), please let me know and I'll gladly pass her info on. I just feel silly posting it in my blog.

I will end scene with this line from Golddigger by Kayne West...

He got that ambition baby..
Look at his eyes..
This week he moppin floors
Next week it's the fries.

Ambition, people. It will carry you through!

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 things Dana:

There is nothing wrong with Taco Bell. I walk 20 minutes to one at least once a week from work to satisfy my hunger. If I start going there on a more regular basis - I may have a problem.

My relation with Diet Pop has come around since college. I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke w/Lime. I am a typical American who gets 2 Chalupas and a Diet Pepsi now.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Digital Joey said...

Your new found love of "diet" sodas has me slightly more worried than your stalker.

Slightly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home