Thursday, October 20, 2005

:: Grown Men in Tight Pants ... Dancing? ::

I find it interesting - the expressions used to describe certain plays in football. Dancing? I just heard the commentator for the Tech/Md. game say one of these grown men was "dancing." And I must admit, to be as large as some of these guys are, and to be able to "dance" is quite impressive.

And now to sound like my dad, "you couldn't pay me enough to be at that game." Lord..the craziest fans in the country have congregated not even an hour away from me. But here I lie, in my twin bed, fairly uncomfortable as I am too lazy to reposition my head and will likely suffer for this tomorrow.

In other news = finally... tomorrow is Friday! I've been waiting for Friday all week!

** Not to mention ** My birthday is this Sunday! Officially 25 and even better, officially OLD! When did this happen? How did I get to be 25? At least I don't live with my parents! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Ray & Janet don't read this!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Digital Joey said...

I hear once you hit 25 it's all over. Man, if I'm ever that old, just box me up and ship me Florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home